Monday, December 21, 2009

Sigh of relief........

After a terrible week of our exams, I can breathe a sigh of relief now. Actually it was good that the theory exams were over within this short period, but the seminars and the labs are still left but that's after 10 days.

Having seen the trailer of Avatar a month ago, I was quite excited to catch this movie in 3D, and now I'll be going to watch it on Wednesday, along with my friends. It will be quite a thrilling experience to watch this movie in 3D, and to have a look at this newly created world Pandora.

It's been a good week for me, as I also won a TopCoder-NASA T-shirt. The t-shirt will be shipped in January. Eagerly waiting for that to arrive, so that I could flaunt it in front my friends[:P].

1 comment:

  1. hey, congrats for the t-shirt. you deserved it anyway.

    can you tell met the price of the 3D tickets? and where did you catch it?

    ReplyDelete