Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Infyyyyyy time....

Last night our class representative send me a mail regarding the Infosys Campus Connect program. Due to some reasons I couldn't attend last few tests, and due to our teacher's negligence, me and some of my friends, who regularly attended those classes starting from 8.30 in the morning, couldn't appear for the re-tests too.

So, the good news is that Infosys is gonna conduct a re-examination on all the subjects covered during the program. So, students like us can get back their certificates by appearing on those missed-out exams. Me and my friends are happy now, that all our hard work didn't go futile. So, good luck guys for the exam, meet you there.

2 comments:

  1. Hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kitna cls kiya hy be??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiya nahi kya? subah aana hi kitna parishram ka kaam tha..[:P] waise tere se jyada kiya hoon.

    ReplyDelete